There's no better way to warm up in the middle of winter then with a nice hot cup of coffee or tea. Set up a station to make it easier to enjoy a tasty beverage.
- Find a place in your home. This could be a part of your counter, a cart, a shelf, the top of a buffet…it doesn't have to be complicated; this is to make your life easier. It might make sense to put in a home office or living room if you spend more time there.
- Add your coffee maker(s), electric tea kettles, milk frother or other electric appliances.
- Transfer coffee and tea to permanent, tightly sealed containers like mason jars, tins or ones with lids. This will help them stay fresh longer and neater. Place labels on your containers so it's easy to use.
- Find a large tray to hold all your items. Choose something that is sturdy.
- Place spoons, stir sticks, spices and accessories in a cup or holder. Have fun finding accessories such as a sugar bowl, a honey pot or vintage spoon.
- Gather your mugs and cups (especially your favorite one!) and add them to your station
Now enjoy all the perks of having all your beverage supplies in one place. Cheers!